COBB Tuning Front Mount Intercooler - MazdaSpeed3
Order with confidence!
We have a knowledgeable & dedicated team of people ready to process your order as soon as you order. We properly package & insure all items before it leaves our warehouse. We will provide you with a courteous E-mail as soon as the package leaves our store, so that you can track your package during transit. Our goal is a repeat customer that is 100% satisfied!
- Products by Category
The COBB Tuning FMIC features 2.5-inch powder-coated charge tubes feeding a large bar and plate 24-inch x 3.5-inch x 7.9-inch aluminum core with blue 5-ply silicone couplers with T-bolt clamps plus everything you need for a simple and painless installation.
All COBB Tuning intercooler kits now come with the COBB Tuning lightened shifter weight for improved fitment and more precise shifting feel.
The COBB Tuning FMIC v2.0 for MS3 also integrates seamlessly with the SF Intake System and Turbo Inlet Tube for the complete COBB Tuning Intake Package! AccessPORT calibrations for the COBB Tuning SF Intake and FMIC package can be downloaded from the MAZDASPEED3 Map Database.The COBB Tuning FMIC v2.0 for the MAZDASPEED3 is available now for purchase from COBB Tuning.com with free ground shipping. Bar and plate 24" x 3.5" x 7.9" aluminum core.
2.5" aluminum tubing powder coated dark gray.
Piping has been revised so that it does not interfere with the frame rail, bumper beam and oil lines.
- 5-ply blue silicone couplers.
- Stainless steel t-bolt clamps.
- Powder coated black mounting and power steering cooler relocation brackets.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Minor trimming of the bumper cover required.
- Will work with stock BPV or aftermarket BPV that is stock style fitment.
- Retains the stock bumper beam and does not require cutting the bumper beam.
- Under tray can be reinstalled with no modifications.
- Does not require disconnecting of the power steering lines.
- CFD tested and airflow optimized.
- Tested 0.65psi boost pressure loss across the core
- 85% efficient intercooler means greatly reduced core outlet temperatures!
- New shift weight that is 0.66 lbs less than stock which improves the shift feel and allows for more pipe clearance.