BMW 135, 335, 535, Z4, 1M (N54) engine management - Cobb AccessPort
Order with confidence!
We have a knowledgeable & dedicated team of people ready to process your order as soon as you order. We properly package & insure all items before it leaves our warehouse. We will provide you with a courteous E-mail as soon as the package leaves our store, so that you can track your package during transit. Our goal is a repeat customer that is 100% satisfied!
- Products by Category
The most complete BMW tuning solution on the planet
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your BMW. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off-The-Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Three important reasons why you should buy your Cobb AccessPort with Velocity Factor!
- Velocity Factor promises to guide you through the installation and give you any support you need with maps and tuning.
- Full Cobb Factory Warranty only offered by Authorized Dealers, with original receipt.
- Velocity Factor carries all the additional components that go along with your Cobb AccessPort for your specific. All in one place!
This is the Cobb AccessPort for the N54 Engine BMW 135, 335, 535, and Z4!
If you are looking for the N55 AccessPort, Go Here.
Stage 1: +30% Peak HP & +38% Peak TQ
(see modification requirements)
Stage 2: Under Development
- BMW 135i 2008-2010
- BMW 1M 2011
- BMW 335i 2007-2010
- BMW 335i xDrive 2009-2010
- BMW 335xi 2007 - 2008
- BMW 535i 2008-2010
- BMW 535i xDrive 2009-2010
- BMW 535ix 2008
- BMW Z4i 2010 - 2012
- BMW Z4is 2011
- Sophisticated logic of the OEM ECU remains intact, providing refined response, excellent driveability and precise control.
- Hand-held flashing lets you control what is stored on the ECU, when-ever and where-ever you want.
- Installs in just minutes through the OBD-II connector. No tools or other actions are necessary. Simply flash and drive.
- Grows with your modifications by changing maps that match your mods.
- Select from Off-The-Shelf maps to match your modifications or take your BMW to a Pro Tuner for professional dyno calibration.
- Uninstalls just as easily and returns ECU to stock configuration.
- Conveniently data log sensor values for up to 10 hours to perform in-depth analysis without the need for bulky laptops or other equipment
- Vibrant-color, user-configurable auxillary gauge. Live Data lets you view real-time data from any of the data channels that can be data logged.
- Performane tools record 0-60mph times and 1/4 mile ET and Trap Speed. See real world impact of modifications and tuning changes.
- Intuitive DTC code reading provides the trouble code and a brief description to help diagnose issues easily. Reset the ECU to clear codes at your convenience.
The AccessPORT's features include:
- NEW Stage2 and Stage2+FMIC maps for higher levels of modification and huge power gains
- NEW Drive, Sport and Aggressive maps to choose your power level
- NEW Stock, Linear and two Alternate Throttle Maps to tune response to your preference
- On-the-fly map switching
- Monitor vehicle sensor data and display in analog or digital format
- Vibrant color graphic display with First-Ever full 260,000 color OLED, high-res screen
- Read/Clear engine trouble codes
- Preloaded with performance, economy and convenience maps
- Update via the Internet
- Measure 0-60 and 1/4 mile times
- Adjustable on-screen Shift Light functionality
- Estimates horsepower and torque
- Displays current and averaged fuel economy
- Drag race simulation with reaction time and "time slip" data
- Built in on-screen help mode function
- Multi-Language support
- RoHS compliant (Lead Free design)
Custom performance tuning for your specific vehicle and modifications as provided by an
authorized AccessPORT ProTUNER center, or upgrade to the StreetTUNER
software package for do-it-yourself tuning
BMW Accessport Features:
Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
Simple Uninstall: Revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
Gauges – Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET’s. and Trap Speed.
Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
AP Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport.