2015 - 2017 RC-F Air Induction - Takeda Stage-2 Intake System Pro 5R
Order with confidence!
We have a knowledgeable & dedicated team of people ready to process your order as soon as you order. We properly package & insure all items before it leaves our warehouse. We will provide you with a courteous E-mail as soon as the package leaves our store, so that you can track your package during transit. Our goal is a repeat customer that is 100% satisfied!
- Products by Category
• +15 HP and +17 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
• High Quality ABS Plastic Housing w/ Carbon Fiber Look
• 3-1/2" Mandrel-bent Electric Sparkle Blue Powder-coated Intake tube improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
• Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum
• Unique (Patent Pending) Air Filter Flange Retention Design
• No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, large, 5" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
Filter Flange Retention Design:
The air filter uses a unique (patent pending) flange retention design that requires no hardware to mount the filter to the housing.
High Quality ABS Plastic Housing w/ Carbon Fiber Look:
aFe developed this high quality ABS plastic housing w/ carbon fiber look to snap into the factory airbox to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting clips and locations.
One-Piece 3-1/2" Mandrel-Bent Electric Sparkle Blue Powder-Coated Intake Tube color matches the intake manifold and directs unrestricted airflow from the massive filter to the throttle body for more horsepower and torque.
All clamps, silicone coupling, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.