2008-2013 Mitsubishi Evo X EDFC - Tein Electronic Dampening Force Controller Velocity Factor Bundle Package
Order with confidence!
We have a knowledgeable & dedicated team of people ready to process your order as soon as you order. We properly package & insure all items before it leaves our warehouse. We will provide you with a courteous E-mail as soon as the package leaves our store, so that you can track your package during transit. Our goal is a repeat customer that is 100% satisfied!
- Products by Category
EDFC ACTIVE makes it possible to adjust damping force with ease from the driver's seat, by controlling stepping motors installed on each shock absorber. Built-In G-Sensor allows G-actuated automatic adjustment of damping force while driving. Additional automatic speed-sensitive damping force adjustment feature is available with the use of optional "GPS kit" (sold separately).
- To control damping force more actively according to driving conditions, 2 automatic adjustment modes are available; "G-actuated automatic adjustment mode" and "speed-sensitive automatic adjustment mode (optional GPS kit is required)".Damping force adjustment levels can be set in 3 different types; 16-level, 32-level or 64-level.
- Motor driver units, located at front and back of the car, and controller unit are connected wirelessly, to reduce troublesome wiring works. Controller unit has all the sensing functions, with built-in optical sensor to detect brightness in its surroundings and connectivity with optional GPS kit to detect vehicle speed. The power supply cable is the only wiring required between the controller and the vehicle, making it possible and easier to install onto wider varieties of vehicle models. Well-considered size and design enable controller unit to be installed to most desirable position easily without any bulky wiring.
- Larger display is used for improved visibility and one-dial operation allows for easier handling.
- EDFC ACTIVE offers lots of extra features including adjustable display color and G-force display. In addition, with optional GPS kit installed, vehicle speed, altitude, longitude, latitude, trip meter and/or clock can be displayed.
- One controller unit can control up to 8 motors, with additional motor driver unit installed. This comes in handy for damper kit with separate compression/rebound adjustment.
- Despite all the advanced features, EDFC ACTIVE is very reasonably priced.
Take advantage of this limited time offer of the Velocity Factor Bundle Package. Normal price for this EDFC Package is $631.00.